sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

The beauty

The beauty is a feeling, a quality that someone have internally or externaly. The perfection don't exist. Each person have differents ideas to express what's the beauty, but to me, the beauty depends of the crystal that we see it.

Many people don't care the beauty external because these people go on to the sentimental way of someone, so that's the beauty that these people want to see. But as I say the beauty depends of the crystal or mode that each one see it. Other go for the way of the beauty externally, because some don't feel safe of their body, so then they attend to make efforts to feel better about their body and stetic.

 I think each person should feel honored for what it is and not change the parts of your or body and stetic, I think it would be an insult to oneself, because the beauty stand out when one acts naturally. The self-steem influences in the beauty that we feel, and to make a good appearence on the other.
 So that's my opinion and I respect the others opinion because we are free to say what we believe in each ours blogs :)
    Beauty lives in you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario